Anthony is available for hire to carry out security assessments, deliver training or for contracting opportunities.
Anthony is based in Manchester, UK.
- An infectious passion for cyber security
- Hard working
- All-round nice-guy
- Fully insured and compliant, trading as Orbital 3 Limited
- Worked for reputable security vendors (NCC Group, MWR InfoSecurity)
- Has worked with all sorts of clients from small start-ups to large international financial institutions
- 10 years software engineering
- BSc (Hons) Software Engineering, Manchester Metropolitan University
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
Anthony is considering only Manchester-based or fully remote contract opportunities at this time. The following are compatible roles:
- DevSecOps consultant - upgrading security capabilities of teams, shift-left transformation, secure development training.
- Security consultant / security assurance / penetration testing - web applications, APIs, infrastructure.
It is Anthony’s policy to supply the CVs in PDF format only. Modifications are prohibited. Anthony has spent a lot of time and energy creating these to perfectly sell his skills and abilities. If Anthony has agreed to be represented by you for opportunities within the last 60 days, he will honour your exclusive representation of those agreed opportunities and ensure you are not cut out. Otherwise he reserves the right to deal with the client directly. By using the CVs on this site you agree to this policy.
PGP Public Key
You can communicate with Anthony securely using PGP with his public key.
Thanks for getting in touch.
Anthony should reply within 24 hours.
Oops, there has been a problem.
We couldn't process that request. Please try again.